Thursday, February 1, 2018

'Truth keeper' by Lisa Griffith

Hello girls! 
Lisa here with a very mixed media messy page I created using 
some unusual colors.

'Truth keeper'

I didn't follow the moodboard this month at Mixed Media & Art, although it was beautiful
as always. I wanted to create a bold colorful look so I built up a lot of layers
under my photo using some vintage ephemera, some chipboard
that I embossed in copper, and of course splashed around a lot of the beautiful 
sprays... 7 Dots Studio papers from the 
'Dreamscapes' collection help me create my wintery scene.

Here are a few close ups:




I love Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays, the colors seem magical to me....
they're so unique, and I adore how they shimmer and shine. 
I created this page with the Limited Edition January spray set that included
peach, copper, blues and grey.



Thanks for looking!

Lisa xo


2 comments:

Thank you for your comments